Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western ND Reefs

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've been working on updating the site to better show the pictures,so the coloring has changed. LMK if you have any requests to the site.-Dwolson2

Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sisterlimonpot
sisterlimonpot

Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd Empty
PostSubject: Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd   Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:40 pm

DWO assured me that he got the word out to you guys about the special offer I'm doing for wnd reefers.

I'm heading up a group buy for some of the Jebao pumps and if you guys are interested I can add you to the list. Click this link and place your orders there. If you have any questions, DWO can fill you in on the details.

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
dwolson2
dwolson2

PostSubject: Re: Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd   Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:39 pm

I sent a text to those of you I have numbers for, if you didn't get a text from me, LMK!
Back to top Go down
jefferzbooboo

PostSubject: Re: Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd   Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Would you trust one of the DC pumps for a return pump ?
Back to top Go down
dwolson2
dwolson2

PostSubject: Re: Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd   Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Yes and no. Dc pumps are still too early to say with a definitive that they are reliable, but for the cost, you can buy two for the normal price of one return pump. I am going to buy one as my back up and water change pump.
Back to top Go down
sisterlimonpot
sisterlimonpot

PostSubject: Re: Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd   Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:01 pm

jefferzbooboo wrote:
Would you trust one of the DC pumps for a return pump ?
I'm going to, however like Derrick says, they are untested for longevity. That's why I'm buying 2 of them. One for a back up... just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd   Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd Empty

Back to top Go down

Jebao group buy in socal extended to wnd
Page 1 of 1