Western ND Reefs

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've been working on updating the site to better show the pictures,so the coloring has changed. LMK if you have any requests to the site.-Dwolson2

Share | 

A couple of pics from my 10g planted tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jefferzbooboo

PostSubject: A couple of pics from my 10g planted tank   Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:05 am

Here's a couple of pics from a 10g planted high tech tank from awhile ago.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dwolson2

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pics from my 10g planted tank   Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:25 am

Very cool! So what tank is more work/ harder? Planted or SW?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jefferzbooboo

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pics from my 10g planted tank   Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:24 pm

dwolson2 wrote:
Very cool! So what tank is more work/ harder? Planted or SW?

I'd say the planted tank because you always have to deal with dead leaves and removing them, some plants grow faster then others, having to put in root tabs, 50% water changes once a week, etc. If I didn't have everything automated it would be an even bigger pain. My Co2 is controlled by a pH probe on my Apex and I dose macros and micros with an Aquamedic Reefdoser.
About a month ago, I still don't know what happened, I nuked the tank some how so all that's left in the tank is the plants. I was just going to upgrade to a 33L after the nuke, but I'm swaying towards getting rid of the planted stuff and divide the 33L to try my hand at breeding different shrimp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of pics from my 10g planted tank   

Back to top Go down

A couple of pics from my 10g planted tank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Photography-
Jump to: