Western ND Reefs

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've been working on updating the site to better show the pictures,so the coloring has changed. LMK if you have any requests to the site.-Dwolson2

Share | 

Welcome To the Site!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dwolson2

PostSubject: Welcome To the Site!   Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Welcome!
My Name is Derrick and I have a 24 gal tank and a 50 gal tank. I will be moving to Minot in May. I started this site so we could have a local forum to hopefully grow into a club of members who can help each other out in those tank emergencies, as well as ping each other for answers, and trade corals!

Please post up your Name, what tank you have, what city you currently live in, and any other information you would like to share!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jbyankees1

PostSubject: Hello   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:03 pm

I have been into saltwater tanks for about 5 years. I purchased my current tank in May 2008 and have been hooked ever since. I have a 90g Aqueon with the mega flow. I have a 55g sump plumbed through the wall to my in progress fish room. I use 2x 250w metal halide for lighting and a Reef Octopus skimmer. I plan on purchasing 2x MP40's, but still need to figure out how to get that one by the wife lol! I made a stupid mistake and didn't QT a blue throat trigger I purchaed from Liveaquaria and lost most of my Livestock to an Ick outbreak. I will never make that mistake again. I currently only have a clown, blue damsel and polyp colony. The QT is cycling as I type this and plan to buy more fish and corals soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dwolson2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Site!   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Nice! Well welcome! What is a megaflow? Also, I have had the 40's they are great pumps. If you keep an eye out you can usually find them for 300-350 used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jbyankees1

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Site!   Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:07 pm

The megaflow is the overflow and plumbing Aqueon uses on their reef ready tanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To the Site!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome To the Site!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WND Reefs :: Welcome Mat-
Jump to: